The accommodation is centred around our beautiful old family farmhouse. This consists of:
Two Spanish style cottages:
El Jaral a self catering 1 bedroom with twin or kingsize bed (plus 2 more beds for children if required). This apartment is ideal for short riding breaks, couples small families or solo travelers and flight overlaps etc.
Farmhouse rooms – we offer two rooms in the main farmhouse, one with ensuite shower room and one with private shower room (not adjoining) .
- Children – Extra beds or cots can be added as well as high chairs, stair gates and baby baths at no extra charge.
- A climatised swimming pool is available for our guests to relax and enjoy.
- There is a washing machine available for guests use.
- Free Wi-fi access available in all areas.
- Complementary mountain bikes are provided. (Suitable from approx 9 years & over)
- There are no hidden extra charges such as security or breakage deposits.
- Discounts are available for booking more than one accommodation.
- We can offer evening meals, please book in advance.
- Minimum stay at least 3 nights.
Definition of Self Catering – Guests staying with us on a self catering basis should expect to bring their own toiletries, and to provide their own food, toilet paper, toiletries etc. As they would in their own homes. We provide basics for when you first arrive, toilet paper, soap, shower gel/shampoo, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, our own free range eggs. If you arrive late, there will be provisions for your first breakfast, but from then on you should shop for whatever you need. We do stock a list of basic items for you to purchase in emergencies.
Definition of Full board – Our full board guests will have everything they will need provided for the duration of their stay. This includes toilet paper and basic toiletries but may wish to bring their own favourite shampoos, shower gels etc. The apartment kitchen will be stocked with breakfast and lunch provisions for you to prepare these meals yourself at your leisure. Luxuries such as wine , (apart from with evening meal when it is included), beer , coke, crisps etc can be purchased on site.
The swimming pool
There is a beautiful heated pool* for out of season swimming with extensive terrace area and plenty of sun beds for every one, so whether you are our only guests, or you are sharing your holiday with another family, you will always have your own space. The views from the pool are truly breathtaking . The landscaped gardens and 360 degree mountain scenery gives you the perfect setting for a truly peaceful holiday.
*The pool is closed in December, January and February. We try to have it heated by mid March, weather permitting. The pool remains open and heated through the autumn until the first cold weather, which can be as late as mid to end of November.
*An unheated pool is usually too cold to use outside the months of mid June to early September.